Sunday, April 17, 2016

Intense week


This week was pretty intense.. One of the Elders in my District had Shingles! So me and my companion covered two wards again this week. We were bouncing around appointments and taking care of him! He is doing better now and is back to work! 

We had a mission wide fast on Friday! From 10:00 am to 8:00 pm all we did was tract! It was pretty crazy.. I met a lot of pit bulls that I guess don't really like Missionaries! haha But all in all it was a great day, and the mission as a whole found a lot more people to teach. 

This week I wanted to share a scripture I found during my personal study Alma 36:3.. 
“Whosoever shall put their trust in God shall be supported in their trials, and their troubles, and their afflictions, and shall be lifted up at the last day.”
I love this verse because it very simply says that if we will just put our trust in God then he will support us and not allow us to fall with any affliction, trouble, or trial that we go through in this life. So just keep on keepin on! Always know that our Heavenly Father is looking out for us and will never let us down!! I love you all and hope your week has been fantastic! 
Love, Elder Collings



No comments:

Post a Comment