Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Another transfer in Kalihi


So for transfers I'll be staying in Kalihi! My new companion will be Elder Gunnell. I've served with him before in Kaneohe and Mililani! So I'm pretty excited. He is about 6'7 hahaha So playing basketball with him is going to be really fun for finding people! So this week I had a real humbling experience. I was thinking to myself how come we don't see some of the great things that happen in the scriptures here today and what can I do or work on to see those things happen in my life? So I was studying in the bible dictionary about Faith. And towards the end it explained how when we use TRUE faith THEN we see miracles and visons healing etc.. So it humbled me to know that the only reason I don't see some of these things is because I'm lacking the faith to actually see them. So it was a real testimony to me that we can always increase our faith in Christ which comes from the simple things.. Daily scripture study, prayer and church etc.. By doing those things every day then we are slowly always building our faith and becoming more like our savior. But I love you guys all so much and hope you have a great week! It's going to be another fun 6 weeks here in Kalihi! hhaa 
Elder Collings

No comments:

Post a Comment