Wednesday, January 27, 2016

January 2016

Everyone is getting married hahha!! 

Didn't have a ton this week.. just the missionary grind! I had three less active families who I've been working with ever since I got here to come back to church!! On  Sunday all of them showed up! So I finally saw some of the fruits of my labor for them hahaha! 

On Sunday I gave 15 minute talk and it was no big deal! But when I stood up to go give my talk at the pulpit I opened up my binder to grab my talk and everything I had prepared was gone... hahaha! So I ended up just winging it up there! I ended up just baring my testimony and talking about Missionary work and some of my experiences! But man, when I saw it was gone my heart dropped a little bit hahaha!!

Me and my comp worked super hard this week and led our zone in almost everything! So that was really cool.  I'm sorry I'm going to write a short message! But I promise next week I'll tell you guys a lot about whats been happening! 

Love you and hope you have an amazing week! And thank you!! Love you !

Elder Collings

No comments:

Post a Comment