Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Auntie Q

This week was pretty rough! I've never been sworn at so much haha! But I had a awesome miracle that made it all worth it! 

On Wednesday we didn't have too much work, so I was looking at some of the people I tracted into, and planned to just stop by and try to keep busy... But this one lady "Auntie Q", I saw her name and I felt prompted that we should go see her! When we got there, we pulled in and I saw her looking out her door, so I knew she was home. As we were walking up to her I saw that her eyes were pretty red and I could tell she had been crying... I asked how she was doing and if there is anything we can do to help! She told us that her husband is in the hospital and she doesn't know if he is going to make it. She said she has been home alone all day worried... So we started to teach her the Plan of Salvation and how our families can be together forever! In the middle of the lesson she just started crying... I asked what was wrong and she said this morning she prayed to Heavenly Father to send someone from any religion to come and tell her that things are going to be okay, and that we can be with our loved ones again. It was an amazing experience and made my testimony so much stronger. I am so thankful for the the opportunity to serve our Heavenly Father!  I can see him blessing my life and all of my friends and family! 

I love you all and hope you have a great week! 

Love Elder Collings

No comments:

Post a Comment