Tuesday, August 23, 2016

100 Lessons



This is the last week of transfers here! I'm hoping I stay one more transfer because we have all our baptisms lined up in September! Rubin is being baptized September 9th! He has been taking the lessons for over 7 years and I've been working with him ever since I got here! And now finally he is going to be baptized! So I hope I'm here... But if not I know the Lord needs me somewhere else! For district meeting we are going to have a testimony meeting since everyone is so new in my district! Almost all the companionship's have been out for less than 4 months hahaha so it'll be fun to hear their testimonies and see how they have grown over the past 6 weeks! I made a goal this transfer and wanted our district to hit 100 total lessons in a week and we finally did it!!!  This transfer has had so many blessings/miracles and I can't wait to see what happens next. I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment