Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Leadership changes

I love reading your guys emails home! This week was super crazy haha! I'm not really sure how but we met three different people all in one week and they all want to be baptized! Two of them have baptismal dates now and the other we are meeting with him this Sunday! 

On top of that we had transfers! And Elder Livaie got transferred after only three weeks! But I got called as a Trainer and District Leader. The elder I'll be training is Elder Heinburger from Heber Utah! haha it's going to be a very fun couple of months! I'm pretty excited to meet him! 

I've met my new mission president a couple times! I love them! He's going to do great. His wife is very spunky haha! She is so sweet though. 

Everything is going great, I've been blessed to see so many miracles so far on my mission! 

I love you guys and hope you have a great week! 

Elder Collings

No comments:

Post a Comment