Wednesday, July 27, 2016

New Companion


We had an awesome week this week! Said goodbye to Elder Livaie! He'll be going back to Honolulu for his last transfer of his mission! 

And then I picked up Elder Heinburger! He's going to be such a good missionary! He was real excited to go out and start working. 


We had 3 baptismal commitments this week and 27 total lessons! It was defiantly one of the best weeks on my mission. Elder Heinburger is from Heber city but has been living in California for the past year going to school, so he graduated the same year as me! His hobbies are traveling around the world! He has had some really crazy stories haha. I was able to introduce him to some of the local foods down here as well haha its been so fun! He reminds me of myself at the beginning of my mission. 


Everything is going well! I hope the same to all of you. 
Love you guys!!


No comments:

Post a Comment