Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Temple time

Note from mom, we are down to about two weeks before Elder Collings comes home! He will visit us in Uganda first, then go to Utah after Christmas. This mom is EXCITED!!


Dear Family,

I'm really excited to spend time with you :) I cant wait for all the stuff you have planned! 

I've noticed towards the end of my mission I've felt a lot more tired! but my biggest goal was to not get trunky at all, just work until the last day :) And the Lord has really helped me to be able to do that. Also I've been really blessed! This transfer somehow it worked out that I get to go on three temple trips and we had general conference! So I haven't really even been thinking about the end of my mission since we've been so busy! And I've loved the time I've been able to be in the temple. 

I loved general conference. My favorite talk was by Elder Holland for sure. I loved his story he shared about the priest. I hit home to me pretty well! my mission has shown me so much that we are never to judge anyone. All we can do is love and help others on the path back to Heavenly Father.

I was able to go and clean the temple today! haha it was super funny.. A guy took us on a tour through the attic of the temple and showed us lots of things! Even took us to the Angel Moroni!! it was just funny because we were in our white jumpsuits to clean the temple!! 

This coming week is pretty crazy, I'm giving talks in our wards we cover here, and I need to prepare for and a talk at zone conference this week!

Love you!
Elder Collings

No comments:

Post a Comment